This project will give you the opportunity to examine different sex-offender legislation and the effectiveness of these policies on offenders and our communities.
Examine three of the following sex-offender laws/policies:
• Megan’s Law
• Pam Lychner Sex Offender Tracking and Identification Act
• Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994
• Campus Sex Crime Prevention Act
• Civil commitment laws
• Jacob Wetterling Crimes Against Children and Sexually Violent Offender Registration Act of 1994
• Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act of 2006
Write a minimum two-page full in length report that answers the following questions:
1. Discuss the elements of each sex-offender policy you chose.
2. How did each law impact offenders and victims?
3. How did each law impact criminal justice involvement?
4. Evaluate the effectiveness of each law. How well has each law worked?
5. Recommend changes that can improve each law.
Locate research in the Waldorf Online Library to support the assertions within your response. Use APA style to format your response, proofread your work, and then submit your assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more