Steps for lab assignment: 1. First things first: Find some research to support your question.
Conduct a brief literature review and find two peer-reviewed journal articles that relate to the concept you are investigating.
List the title of each article and answer the following questions about each article:
1) What was the purpose of the study?
2) What did the authors hypothesize?
3) What was the population of interest?
4) What were the variables of interest?
5) What did the study find? (was the hypothesis supported)
6) What conclusions were made?
2. Develop your research question based on what you’ve learned.
3. Record your data (video, pocketlabs, vertical jump, etc.).
4. Use a combination of technology and learned information to analyze the movement according to your research question.
5. Provide photos, screenshots, or video stills of any particular areas of interest. If you calculate anything, show your work.
6. Write up your results in abstract format. Try to maintain scientific tone and keep the abstract thorough, yet concise.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more