MUST READ THE INSTRUCTION FIRST
Individual Case Analysis Paper Guidelines
For this assignment, you are asked to read the accompanying Wall Street Journal articles, do your own analysis of the situation described and then write a short, i.e. two (2) page, analysis and recommendation. Given the page restriction, you will need to be very concise but provide sufficient explanations of your analysis, recommendations and plan for implementation.
Case Analysis Paper #2:
Read the provided WSJ articles:
1. “Online Grocers Are Getting a Preview of Their Future”
2. “A Coronavirus Bull Market for Groceries”
3. “Coronavirus Pushes Restaurants Into the Grocery Business”
4. “America’s Biggest Supermarket Company Struggles With Online Grocery Upheaval”
5. “Kroger Seeks Patience As It Works to Reshape Business”
NOTE: For this assignment, you may focus on Kroger’s situation or a different grocer’s situation that you are familiar with. In either case, you are to address what they should do going forward to be successful.
The question you must address is: Based on recent changes in the macro environment, current industry changes and Kroger’s internal environment (or other grocer’s internal situation), what do you recommend Kroger (or other grocer) to do successfully move forward given its current situation?
Case Analysis Outline (abbreviated)
(Derived from: Analyzing a case study and writing a case study analysis, Hill 12e, pp C4-C11)
1. Introduction to the issue or problem (two to three sentences only).
2. Identify the company’s internal strengths and weaknesses (Think in terms of resources, capabilities and distinctive competence).
3. Analyze the external environment (Consider the macro environment and the industry).
4. Summarize the SWOT analysis
5. Describe the corporate level or business level strategy
6. Make recommendations regarding WHAT the company should do and HOW it should do it. This is your recommendation about what to do and your plan for implementing the recommendation.
Two pages only. No title page required. Standard single spacing (default setting on most docs), 1 inch margins for top, bottom and sides.
At the top of page, list your name and the assignment title, for example: “Don Rumsfeld, Case Analysis #2”.
Submit the finished paper through the assignment submission link provided in the assignment folder.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more