CJ 317 Criminal Justice Statistics
Chapter 2 Practice
For 1-21: Below are the numbers of time respondents reported shoplifting in the past. Fill in the table below with the frequencies and percents for each category
22. What does N equal? _______
23. What is the level of measurement? _______
Of 75 convicted criminals, 22 were sentenced for burglary, 34 were sentenced for armed robbery, and 19 were sentenced for theft (3 points). Show work for #58-60
24. What proportion of the criminals was sentenced for burglary?
25. What percentage of the criminals was not sentenced for armed robbery?
26. What percentage of the criminals was sentenced for theft?
Given the following frequency distribution
27. What is the cumulative frequency of score 18? Show work.
28. What is the cumulative percentage of score 18? Show work.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more