Please complete and upload Critical Thinking Assignment #10 by responding to the Fraud Casebook study on Aldrich Ames found on Page 349 of the text
Read the following articles or other related articles regarding the Aldrich Ames case and then answer the questions below:
Wikipedia, “Aldrich Ames” and the “Aldrich Ames Criminal Complaint.”
Madinger, John, Money Laundering: A Guide for Criminal Investigations, CRC Taylor and Francis, 2006.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much cash did Mr. Ames receive from the Soviet Union for spying?
2. How much money was Mr. Ames earning annually?
3. From where did Mr. Ames claim that his money came?
4. On what date was Mr. Ames charged?
5. What was Mr. Ames primary motive for his acts?
6. What was the dollar amount of his initial goal for his first act?
1. Describe the reasons why the CIA investigation failed.
2. Develop eight (8) questions that you as an investigator would like to ask Mr. Ames (2 open-ended, 2 closed-ended, 2 leading, and 2 admission-seeking questions).
3. Given the background reading, list three verbal deception and three non-verbal deception cues that you believe that Aldrich Ames might exhibit and describe why.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more