1. Can the repeated-measures ANOVA technique in can be used to analyze a design with only one independent variable? Explain your answer in detail.
2. Is Tukey HSD test appropriate for data analyzed with a repeated-measures ANOVA? Explain your answer in detail.
Data Set 12-1
3. Calculate SStot using data set 12-1. Show all of your work.
4. Calculate SStreat using data set 12-1. Show all of your work.
5. Developmental psychologists study children at different ages. In this study, the children were tested three times, at ages 5, 6 and 7. At each age, they worked a set of 25 problems. Each problem was a measure of the child’s understanding of the concept of conservation (the concept that quantity remains the same despite changes in shape). The scores below represent percentage correct on the set of 25 problems. Calculate a repeated-measures ANOVA, Tukey HSD tests, and write an interpretation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more