Responses must be at least 550 words each (not counting sources and references) and each must have at least 2 different sources properly cited in accordance with APA.
1) Assess the scope and effectiveness of extraterritorial legislation as it relates to the prosecution of sex tourists.
2) Assess the impact of the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force. How successful are they are reducing these types of crime?
3) Discuss the difficulties with interviewing the victims of child-sexual victmization cases. What should professionals do to ensure the validity of any testimony collected?
4) Assess our government’s progress in battling sexual exploitation of children. If you were to give them a report card what would the grade be and why?
5) Explain how transnational child pornography, child sex tourism, and child sex trafficking are connected to each other and provide two strategies that can be employed to combat such crimes.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more