Week 1 Case
Research the Crazy Eddie Case. This is a famous fraud case that involved a number of schemes.
Based on your readings, literature, and/or the Fraud Examiners Manual analyze the cases and include the following in your discussion:
• What type of financial transaction and fraud schemes took place in the Crazy Eddy’s case? Using the *KU library (Westlaw) find a court case with similar facts and compare and contrast these cases in terms of the type of fraud committed.
• Do you think a regular financial statement audit would have uncovered the fraud in these cases?
• What do you think should have been done to prevent or deter this type of fraud in these cases?
• 3-5 pages (not including title page, abstract, or reference page)
• Proper APA format
• Minimum of 3 scholarly sources (not including your textbook)
Click on link to view grading requirements: https://keiseruniversity.blackboard.com/bbcswebdav/pid-14363828-dt-content-rid-30485365_1/xid-30485365_1
* please note if you need help searching WestLaw for cases see Start Here
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more