Module 2 – Case
GLOBAL TALENT ACQUISITION & DEVELOPMENT
Ch. 10: Talent Management in Anglogold Ashanti. (2013). In S. D. Bluen (Ed.), Talent management in emerging markets, (pp. 231-258). Randburg, South Africa: KR Publishing.
· Retrieved from EBSCO eBooks in the Trident Online Library (click on “Additional Library Resources” under the library search box on the TLC course home page. Then click “EBSCO eBook Collection.” Type the title of the book in the search box).
After you have read about Anglogold Ashanti in Chapter 10 of the Bluen book, please respond according to the following:
Create an artistic visual that shows five of the most important challenges of global talent acquisition specific to this employer and rank them in importance to their business success. Your visual can be a colorful chart, a flyer, or drawing, as long as it is in a format that is accepted in TLC. The use of color is encouraged for this assignment.
Then discuss in detail the top issue (#1) and your bottom issue (#5) and explain why you ranked them as you did. Your submission will likely contain two documents—the artistic visual doc and a Word doc.
Finally, look up the company/industry in each of the following:
a. IBISWorld (under library search box on TLC page, click “Additional Library Resources,” then click IBISWorld and search by company or industry).
b. Company’s website
c. Locate two high-quality articles related to challenges of global talent acquisition (conduct a research in the Trident Online Library about concepts in this assignment, such as expatriates, repatriation, ethnocentricity, and geocentricity. Peer-reviewed high-quality references are found in the online library).
Review what you have learned from your research in a-c above, especially as it updates the case information in Bluen’s book. Also bring in Chapter 3 of the Bluen book to strengthen your submission.
Provide an introduction and a conclusion, cite sources, and include a References page.
Submit your visual and Word document to the assignment dropbox as part of your 3- to 4-page paper (not counting the cover page and References page) on or before the module due date.
Your submission will be assessed on the criteria found in the grading rubric for this assignment:
· Meets assignment requirements—Answers each assignment question and follows assignment instructions closely.
· Critical thinking—Alternatives considered, with best answer/solution defended. Argument is well developed. Logic is clear and easy to follow.
· Writing and assignment organization—Uses scholarly vocabulary. Writes in coherent paragraphs. No errors in spelling or grammar. Uses clear, engaging style.
· Use of sources and mechanics—Demonstrates mastery formatting in-text citations and references. Uses relevant and quality sources to support compelling ideas and convey understanding of the topic to shape the whole work.
· Timeliness of assignment—Assignment submitted on or before due date.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more