1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 6 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Topic: Madeleine Leininger’s Theory of Culture Care Diversity
1. Introduction ( 1/2 page)
a. Identification of theorist
b. Make a brief background of the theorist (accomplishments, career, accolades, research efforts)
2. Analysis of basic components/concepts and major relationships in the theory. (1 page)
3. Discuss the theory’s core concepts and their apply in nursing today (1 /2 page)
4. Relevance to healthcare and the client discussed. Also, (1/2 page)
a. Connect the theory to healthcare today
5. Application to research and/or practice provided. Also, (1 page)
a. Connect the theory to current research/practice
6. Describe two peer-reviewed/research articles that detail the nursing theory being applied in clinical practice/research. Also, (1 page)
a. Summarize key findings of both articles
b. Summarize results
c. Summarize implications for future practice.
7. Summary: Include theory strengths and limitation in the summary ( 1/2 page)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more