Need 400-500 words Initial Post and two replies. I will attached replies later
This week you will learn about money and the Federal Reserve. The monetary system is something that makes each country and the world function on a daily basis. Most people are not aware of how the system was created or how it works. There are several videos this week, but they all contain valuable information that you should know about how money and the central banking system works. This might be the most important information you learn in this course or any other course you will take in college!
For this assignment, you are to view several videos. Here are the links to watch these on YouTube:
Money vs Currency – Hidden Secrets Of Money Episode 1 – Mike Maloney (Links to an external site.)
Where Does Money Come From? – Hidden Secrets Of Money Ep 5 – Mike Maloney (Links to an external site.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da-5CKg8SsE (Links to an external site.)
Who Controls All of Our Money? (Links to an external site.)
Who Controls All of Our Money? – A Quick Follow Up (Links to an external site.)
The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind – Hidden Secrets of Money Ep 4 (Links to an external site.)
To be eligible for full credit on this assignment, you need to complete the following requirements:
1. You should watch the videos and take thorough notes as you watch the videos to help you answer the questions below.
2. After you have watched the video and taken good notes, THOROUGHLY summarize the information, major topics, examples, etc. from these videos IN YOUR OWN WORDS.
3. Thoroughly explain how the information in the videos relates to the information from the text and the various economic concepts that we have discussed in class to this point, including Chapters 1-16 in your course textbook.
4. List and explain the various ways that the information in the videos relates to the “real world” U.S. economy and the economic decisions or choices that you make in your own life.
5. Provide your thoughts and opinions about the videos:
– What are some key things you learned from viewing the videos? Did you like or dislike the videos? Explain.
– Did you agree with the video’s views on the various issues/problems? Why or why not?
6. If you were suddenly put in charge of helping “fix” the issues addressed in the videos, how would you approach these to make them “better” for the United States and the world? Explain in some detail and provide support/solid reasoning for your opinions. Try to include some reliable sources to support your answer and cite those sources.
*** You also need to provide at least TWO SUBSTANTIVE (thorough, thoughtful, detailed, etc.) replies to the posts of your classmates. These videos and the topics addressed should create quite an interesting discussion and debate this week.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more