Topic: Analyse the supply chain of a business and identify the core competencies required to be successful in today’s turbulent business environment. (4000 words)O
The question should consider the following:
• Issues in application of forecasting and planning
• Analysis of existing Logistics and Distribution strategies
• Operational KPI’s required to manage business
Recommended novel and future strategies that could potentially provide the business with a sustained competitive advantage
Should include following
1. Detailed analysis of inputs and Outputs of an organisation using a supply chain SC (20 marks)
2. Accurate arguments ON how SC planning & forecasting enables effective operations management (20 marks)
3. Detailed analysis on their approach to logistics and strong argument (20 marks)
4. Detailed analysis of how a technology can be used to improve performance of an operation (20 marks)
5. Detailed research and Accurate referencing (20 marks)
Please refer to the module handbook attached for detailed information.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more