1) A company’s resources and capabilities are integral to achieving sustainable competitive advantage. Refer to your Thompson (2020) readings and the required videos. For this assignment, consider your own company or one that you know well.
2) Develop your analysis by responding to the following questions:What are the company’s most important resources and why?
3) What are the company’s most important capabilities and why?
4) How do the company’s most important resources and capabilities create lasting competitive advantage?
5) Relate your response to each of the above to our coursework (Thompson text) from this week.
6) Your analysis must be driven by facts, research, and data.
7) Your analysis should be at least 500 words.
8) Incorporate a minimum of at least one course (our text) and one non-course scholarly/peer reviewed source in your paper. All written assignments must include a coverage page, introductory and concluding paragraphs, reference page, double-spaced and proper in-text citations using APA guidelines.
Videos to Refer
Screen shots for the content from text book to refer must (attached). Every resource, capability, and competitive advantage has to be picked and for the company chosen has to explained
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more