PowerPoint presentation of 15 slides (includes Title & Reference slides)
Each year Fortune magazine publishes a “Most Admired” list of the top companies in the United States. Firms are rated on these eight dimensions: innovativeness, quality of management, long-term investment value, social responsibility to the community and the environment, people management, quality of products and services, financial soundness, wise use of corporate assets. International companies are rated on a ninth dimension: effectiveness in doing business globally.
Select an organization with which you are familiar (you may choose an organization you frequently do business with or one where you currently or have previously worked). Then, choose one of the eight dimensions used to rate top U.S. companies in which the organization appears to be underperforming.
Your presentation should address the following:
1. Identify a major issue the organization is facing and in which of the eight dimensions it is underperforming
2. Explain the ramifications the underperformance is currently having on the organization. Identify the likely consequence of failure to improve in the selected dimension.
3. Analyze the relevance of the current organizational structure, design, and culture and their influence on organizational effectiveness, especially in relationship to the dimension in which the organization is struggling. Provide citations to support your analysis.
4. Determine whether the organization embodies the principles and values of conscious culture and management and its relevance to improving organizational function.
5. Present a plan to bring about necessary improvement using Kotter’s eight-step change model.
6. Address possible challenges to the suggested change and your plans for managing those challenges. Explain how different subsystems need to be realigned in order to bring about the change.
7. Detail any lessons learned and evaluate strategies that you, as a manager, will either avoid or engage in when designing the structure, building culture, and managing change in your organization. Provide citations to support your claims.
Use at least three academic references to strengthen and support your claims and recommendations. Ensure each content slide has supporting citations and specific examples.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more