Imagine you are asked to design an informational workshop for parents as part of an early intervention program to reduce the occurrence of juvenile delinquency in the community.
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that provides parents with general information to help them understand the role of parenting in protecting their children from delinquent behavior.
Consider the needs of your audience when creating the presentation.
Include the following in your presentation:
1. Positive parenting strategies aimed at building protective factors against delinquency
2. Links to local community resources related to parenting
3. An explanation of the family structure (single parent, working moms, absent father, etc.) and how it relates to delinquency
4. An overview of the three common forms of parenting styles as described in Ch. 2 of Juvenile Delinquency and Antisocial Behavior and how they relate to delinquency
5. A description of the relationship between conflict within the family, including divorce or breakup of the family unit, and delinquent behavior
6. Detailed speaker notes
7. A minimum of 3 peer-reviewed resources
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more