1. Write an essay of five to seven pages (and 1,250 to 1,500 words) on the subject of technology.
2. Focus on the question: “Is new technology harmful or beneficial to human beings, or a combination of both? Will technology help or hinder humanity’s efforts to create a better society in the future?”
3. The essay must have a title, a thesis statement, and at least five paragraphs.
4. It is a persuasive essay, please use the three persuasive appeals (ethos, pathos, and logos) we discussed in class to persuade the reader.
5. It must use the following two sources in the essay: (a) the short story “There Will Come Soft Rains” (b) the novel Fahrenheit 451. Please use these sources on works cited page
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more