I have attached an example paper and a rubric as well. Here is my assignment:
As nurse, it is important to diagnose, treat, and evaluate patients who have chronic disease. A nurse must understand how pathology, treatment, regimens, and psycho-social issues affect patients and the care they receive. Disease management is more than just monitoring a medication or treatment; it is evaluating the disease process from the micro to macro level. As a nurse you are expected to assess patients and their individual and population responses to chronic illness.
For this assessment, you will investigate pathopharmacological issues related to depression. As part of this assessment, you will analyze the various impacts the disease process has on the patients, their families, and populations at a local, national, and international level.
Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 20% of the submission (including work submitted previously) can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly.
Professional Communications (articulation) is a required aspect to pass this assignment. Completion of a spell check and grammar check prior to submitting your final work is strongly recommended.
Please use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect.
A. Investigate one of the following disease processes: traumatic brain injury, depression, obesity, asthma, or heart failure.
1. Analyze the pathophysiology of the disease process you selected in part A.
2. Discuss the standard of practice for the selected disease process.
a. Discuss the evidence-based pharmacological treatments in your state and how they affect management of the selected disease in your community.
b. Discuss clinical guidelines for assessment, diagnosis, and patient education for the selected disease process.
c. Compare the standard practice for managing the disease within your community with state or national practices.
3. Analyze disparities between management of the selected disease on a national and international level.
4. Discuss the characteristics of a patient with the selected disease that is unmanaged. Incorporate the available resources for a patient who manages the selected disease well, including treatment options, life expectancy, and outcomes.
5. Discuss three factors (e.g., financial resources, access to care, insured/uninsured, family support) that contribute to a patient being able and unable to manage the selected disease
6. Analyze how the selected disease process affects patients, families, and populations in your community.
a. Include the financial costs associated with the selected disease process for patients, families, and populations from diagnosis to treatment.
7. Discuss how you will promote best practices for managing the selected disease in your current healthcare organization.
a. Discuss three strategies you could use to implement best practices for managing the selected disease in your current healthcare organization. Discuss an appropriate method to evaluate the implementation of each of the strategies.
Note, sources must be in-text citations and on the reference list. Sources MUST be in APA format.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more