6 page power point not including title and reference days.
next step is to select a team of professionals who can help you in this project and prepare an introduction of the project for a first meeting with them.
I want you to prepare a presentation to serve as a brief, but substantive introduction for the first meeting with a group of 4–5 members who will participate on the committee tasked with addressing the diversity issue. Once I review more information about the proposed team I can help you with the recruitment. The presentation should be 5–7 minutes and use 6–8 slides with detailed speaker’s notes so I can understand your approach. Not a lot of time or space, so keep things pretty high level. Do the following:
1. Briefly outline the project goals and highlight 2–3 of the initial priorities to be addressed by the group. Also, explain why they are important.
2. Explain the composition of the team and why you chose them. Note that you will not know the exact individuals yet, but assume we will recruit the people with the desired qualities and characteristics that you outline in the presentation. Consider the following:
· Include a group of professionals you believe can help define the problem and ultimately make recommendations on how to address it.
· Make sure each member is either trained in, sensitive to, or has experience with the concept of workplace diversity.
· Give some thought to having some members from outside the organization.
· Provide member profiles: their diversity, qualifications, experience, internal versus external, and so forth.
3. Explain your role and describe how the committee will work together and achieve effective interprofessional collaboration.
· Describe how the group will communicate. How and when they will meet.
· Describe how ideas will be shared and decisions made.
· Describe roles, group function, and structure.
4. Describe the basic characteristics of a diverse workplace.
5. Provide a convincing argument regarding the benefits of a diverse workforce using support from current research.
Create a 6–8 slide presentation in response to the content defined in the above scenario and submit it in the courseroom.
Length: 5–7 PowerPoint slides (not including title slide) that would accompany an approximately 5-minute oral presentation.
Notes: Prepare detailed speaker’s notes describing items on each slide so that the viewer can accurately interpret the deeper meanings and intentions that would have been conveyed orally. Support your claims, arguments, and conclusions with credible evidence from 2–3 current, scholarly or professional sources.
Visuals: Create visuals that are easily read and interpreted. Use colors, fonts, and formatting and other design principles that make the information clear and generally add to the aesthetic of the presentation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more