Each week you will be expected to provide the following information to your community practice instructor through your journal entries:
1. What are your upcoming week’s specific learning goals and objectives?
2. What is your upcoming week’s detailed schedule at your community practice experience placement?
3. Were there any placement items/issues that occurred this week that you feel your instructor should be aware of that are private in nature and are more appropriately shared here than in the discussion board with your classmates?
4. Give a brief description of an objective you worked on this week. Make sure to cite at least one reference showing how your objective relates to the public health knowledge you’ve studied during this course or the public health course. You may choose to reference your e-text, journal articles, or videos you’ve studied during these courses or you may find an outside reference on your own to further enhance your public health knowledge and practices.
Remember, your journal entries are an important aspect of clinical learning as they serve to help you reflect upon and get the most out of your community practice experience. Therefore, your journal entry should include the who, what, where, and when of your community practice experience. Remember, this should simulate a dialogue that would normally take place face-to-face with your community practice experience instructor.
Number your responses to make sure you have responded to all journal requirements.
1- This week was very busy at my clinical site …my specific learning goals and objectives was apply my knowledge to real-life patient care scenarios and develop
team spirit that will allow me to work in coordination with other members of the healthcare team…
2- I only attended one day for 6 hours, I hope next week I can attend at least 2 days…
3- No issues… you can add here some complemens about my preceptor
4- Work this week:
-See patient with mild symptoms of Covid 19, they went to do some labs test,CBC with leucocitosis, elevated blood sugar,CMP, LDH.
– some patients went to do their labs because due to the virus they had’n done it in over 4 months(diabetes , hypertension, hyperlipidemia)
– other patients went because they were feeling depression and anxiety because they can’t cope with the covid crisis, they were medicated with a SSRI and were refered to the psychiatry.
– Some patient were attended by telehealth using whatsapp video or phone audio call, others went physically because are too old and don’t know how to manage technology.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more