1. Should college athletes be paid to play?
2. Use the information you have gathered from research to state your claim in a single sentence.
3. What would the other side say to your claim? Use the information you have gathered from research to write the counterclaim in a single sentence.
4. Using what you learned in the lesson, write an effective hook to introduce your topic and get your audience’s attention. Write in complete sentences and state the hook strategy you chose to use.
5. Write an effective bridge of 2—4 sentences to connect your hook to your thesis statement. Write only the bridge for this question.
6. Write the thesis statement for your argument using the combined counterclaim / claim pattern you learned.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more