Remember, reactions are the amount of material that will fit on a one page, double-spaced, typed document. Part of the exercise is for you to get right to your point and justify it briefly. Sources are open, but I’d prefer some element of empirical research. So, if you see something in the newspaper and want to react to it, try to track down the original research. Or, find some research that supports or refutes the information in the newspaper and discuss that. Show me that you’re thinking, include some cognitive stuff, and read some of the primary literature and I will be pleased. What will get me excited about a reaction paper:
· React based on something else you’ve learned in the class (“when we discussed language, you said…but this article said…” or “here’s another example of…”). Bring things together in a new and interesting way.
· React based on something you know about your area of psychology that relates to Cognitive Psychology.
· How does this idea lead to new research questions?
What won’t get me excited about a reaction paper:
· “This article was really easy/hard to read/understand.”
· A personal anecdote; overturning data with an anecdote
· “There were only five participants in the study which seems like too few.” I don’t want a showboating critique, talk to me about ideas.
· Two pages of summary followed by “I really liked this article.”
· A “reflection.” In fact, calling it a reflection report will piss me off.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more