1. Your essay is a research paper in the form of an argument essay. Take a stance for OR against the topic you respond to. Remember logos, pathos, and ethos as well as the naysayer, avoiding fallacies and offering proposals.
Topic: Are childhood vaccines more harmful than beneficial?
2. Remember to use a minimum of 6 sources as support for your uniquely-asserted stance. Do not merely summarize sources, if at all. (See #6 below for more info.)
a. Offer at least three pieces of evidence from research to back up each, distinct claim that you’re making in body paragraphs.
4. Follow MLA standards as you offer headers, introductory elements, punctuating with quotes, etc.
5. Essay length: 6 full pages
6. Works Cited Sheet
A. Sources: 6
B. At least four sources must be database sources
C. Additional sources can be non-database sources
1. i.e. reliable, authoritative print sources, ebooks, webpage articles
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more