The board of directors has selected the student furniture project for the webstore. Now they have asked you to help them choose a method for determining the requirements.
Prepare a 12- to 16-slide presentation to the board with speaker notes and media such as graphics or tables that covers the following:
· Define and compare traditional, contemporary, radical, and agile methodologies for requirements gathering.
· Be sure to include advantages and disadvantages in your comparison.
· Recommend the methodology you think will work best for Pine Valley Furniture’s student furniture webstore.
· Justify your recommendation.
· Explain the Level-0 data flow diagram from Figure 7-22 on p. 203. The figure is attached. Please include this image in the presentation for the explanation.
Cite any references according APA guidelines.
NO PLAGARISM! ORIGINAL WORK ONLY!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more