Watch the movie Gringo Trails, This movie looks at destination development over decades to see how destinations change. Then answer the following questions:
1. How were the destinations discovered and who traveled there first?
2. How did that change over time?
3. What were the impacts on the destination with an increase in tourism? (Salt Lake in Bolivia, Koh Pangan, Thailand)
4. How did Bhutan handle tourism development differently ?
5. Look at the girl traveling to Timbukto. What made her want to go there? What is being portrayed in the camel ride to sleep in the dessert? Why did the locals choose to only take her to the back of the village ( hint think of sociocultural impacts we talked about and staging authenticity).
6. What are your general thoughts about the movie? Anything that surprised you?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more