From the case study on the pdf attach answer the following question in one paragraph.
Using the Dynamics Case, as a BA on the Merger Project Team: What techniques would you use identify BA performance improvements?
For each paragraph bellow write a comment (1 to 2 sentences)
1) As a BA on the Merger Project Team, I view the merging between Dynamic and RNS is a successful accomplishment. Dynamic brings its well-structured strategies and broader markets into RNS. There are many reasons lead Dynamic to be such successful performance:
– In order to have a competitive advantage of getting things faster than other companies, Dynamic had 20 project managers on staff to view online surveys and each of them can oversee a project from survey design through the results phase.
– Dynamic also uses five productive steps to get results faster: sale of the project, survey design, sampling, fielding, and results.
– After merging into RNS, Mark from Dynamic starts his responsibility to communicate with the management team that is located in Buffalo, NY. He meets with the full Buffalo group of 100 employees and provided his initial outline for the timing and process of integrating the two companies. Mark communicates with the companies in the beginning so that people from RNS know what is the goal. Moreover, Mike shows his affords to go to Buffalo.
– Last but not least, Mark requires RNS employees to adept the Dynamic Research business process. In order to achieve this goal, Mark sets up meetings with Kevin, Evan, and Greg every month, so that he can get feedback on the integration from both the RNS side as well as from someone originally at Dynamic
Even though the combined Dynamic/RNS company is still short of its revenue, market share and expenses goals, but what Mark did was on the right track, if he continues with active communications with both companies and makes some changes, the result will be predictable.
2) As a BA on the merger project team identifying BA performance improvements, which is based on determine the BA work and to design and enhance approaches where needed. I would pursue to achieve the goal of merge the following techniques: brainstorming, item tracking, process analysis, root cause analysis, and workshops.
First of all, I would initiate brainstorming generating thoughts for enrichment opportunities to make the merge successful, in this case, the main reason why this merge should happen is that the Atlas group would be more competitive in the global market doing this integration from two perspectives, operations, and human resources. Also, in the case, Mark set a training manual for two weeks for RNS employees so they will know how Dynamic operates their software and process.
Secondly, I would continue with item tracking, process analysis and workshops, used to track problems that appear at some point in the overall performance and to analyze present business analysis procedures and become aware of opportunities for improvement. For example, having monthly check-in meetings with Kevin, Evan, and Greg to get feedback on the integration, where all the differences of each company started to show up (generations and work experience).
Lastly, using root cause analysis to help identify the underlying cause of failures or difficulties in accomplishing business analysis work. For example, when Kevin was conducting the routine check-in meeting with Greg and Sharon and all the concerns that RNS and Dynamic employees faced were expressed, so Mark had to find a fast solution to overcome the confrontation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more