Post your Message Center Discussion Question answers (200-250 words each
chapter 2 Discussion Questions)
1) What specific elements of E. B. White’s essay do you admire the most and why?
2) Why do you think James Baldwin wrote ‘Fifth Avenue, Uptown’? What other works (from this semester or from your own readings) does this remind you of and why?
3) Is verbal description slowly becoming extinct as we become more and more a visually-informed, nearly post-literate culture? What effect do you think this might have on us as a society?
(Chapter 3 Discussion Questions)
4) Choose one paragraph (at least ten lines long) by any one author from Chapter 3, and then rewrite it as if another author from this section had written it. Along with this, list the stylistic elements that you mimicked.
5) Choose any essay from Chapter 3 and discover where the author diverts from discussing the workings of the process itself. Is this effective?
6) Describe your own process for working through the requirements of this class. Are you organized, haphazard? A combination thereof? When do you work the best?
Take your time when answering these: they’re not meant to be completed in an hour. Read them first, and then let them percolate for awhile.
Remember: Post your Message Center Discussion Question answers (200-250 words each
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more