1. Summarize and discuss the core issue in the case. Do not repeat the entire case details but only pertinent information at the heart of the case.
2. What is an ethical decision-making? What ethical perspective can be used to analyze this case (Hint: consult utilitarianism, teleological and deontological perspectives)? Identify any ethical and/or moral dilemmas faced by employees in this case. Make sure to cite relevant and credible research sources (academic articles, reports, major newspaper stories etc.) to support your arguments.
3. To what extent is the scandal attributable to organizational culture or reward (incentive) system?
4. Many employees acknowledged not doing the right thing but continued to engage in the fraud anyway. Can their actions be ethically justified? Why or why not? If you were in their shoes, how would you behave?
5. Who do you think is the most responsible in this scandal? Managers or front line employees?
6. Since the revelation of the scandal, Wells Fargo introduced a series of steps including ethics workshops and revision to the company’s reward structure. Do you think these are adequate responses to the scandal? What should the company do to make sure similar scandals do not happen again?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more