The report must include the following 5 parts:
1) A brief abstract at the start. The abstract outlines what the report is about and the motivation for the study 2) An introduction providing a general discussion of the topic area describing the topic area and its relevance to the area of operating systems 3) A detailed discussion of the relevant area of the topic. 4) A report summary at the end. 5) A list of references to sources of materials used. The reference list must be clearly indicated and can be from papers, books, technical reports, journals or reputable Internet websites.
The report must also include some drawings, or charts, or diagrams or case studies or examples in order to help clarify the ideas discussed.
Marks will be assigned as follows:
1) A brief abstract of the report outlining what the report is about and the motivation for the study.
2) Introduction. A general describing of the topic area and its relevance to operating systems
3) A detailed discussion of the area of relevance in the topic.
4) Use of examples, cases, drawings, charts and/or diagrams where and when relevant to help clarify ideas.
5) A brief summary of the report
6) List of references. References to sources of materials must be clearly indicated i.e. papers, books, technical reports, journals and Internet websites. At least five references are required
7) The lecturer’s overall evaluation of the report based on clarity and substance.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more